Brand Name: Alaxan®
What is the medicine used for:
- Relief of mild to moderate pain of musculoskeletal origin such as neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, muscle strain of arms or legs, stiff neck, arthritis, rheumatism, bursitis, sprain, tendonitis.
- Relief of headache, dysmenorrhea, toothache, pain after tooth extraction and minor surgical operations.
What is in the medicine:
Each tablet contains: Paracetamol 325 mg, Ibuprofen 200 mg
How much and how often should you use this medicine:
- Adults: orally, 1tablet every 6 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Not to be given to children under 12 years of age
- Elderly: The minimum effective dose should be used for the shortest possible time. The adverse recations should be monitored regularly
- Patients with hepatic and renal impairment: Undesirable effects may be minimised by using the minimum effective dose for the shortest possible duration to control symptoms
- Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor.